Patient Participation Group
Darley Dale, Winster and Youlgreave Patient Participation Group
Our number one aim is to deliver the best quality patient care we can and we recognise that this is only possible by putting our patients at the centre of everything we do.
One of the ways that we do this is through our Patient Participation Group which meets three to four times a year.
Aims of the Group
- To consult and plan with patients whenever possible on the facilities and provision of services.
- To give the practice team and patients the opportunity to discuss topics of mutual interest.
- To encourage patients to make positive suggestions about the practice and services provided.
- To act as a representative group that can be called upon to influence the local provision of health and social care.
How to get Involved
We have a number of patients who are already involved and have contributed greatly to past meetings.
However we always welcome new members to the group and are keen to make sure that it continues to represent fully all sections of our patient community.
So if you want to get involved there are a number of different ways you can register your interest
- By Email to email@example.com
- By telephone on 01629 733205
- By letter to Darley Dale Medical Centre, Dale Road South, Darley Dale, DE4 2EU
- In person at our reception desk
Virtual Patient Group
If you find it difficult to attend meetings (we normally hold them in the early evening) then perhaps you would like to join our virtual patients group. This is an email community who we consult on a regular basis but which does not have regular face to face meetings.
If you are happy for us to contact you occasionally by email please click the link opposite to open the sign-up form and complete all the fields.
We will be in touch shortly after we receive your form. Please note that no medical information or questions will be responded to.