Practice Services & COVID
Following the Government announcements over the weekend, as your GP Practice we wanted to take the opportunity to reassure you, our valued patients that we remain open and available to support you during this challenging time.
You can contact the Practice in the following ways:
- Darley Dale 01629 733205
- Winster: 01629 650207
- Youlgreave: 01629 636207
- Please be aware that the demand to reach us by telephone has significantly increased during the pandemic, every call is important to us and we aim to answer all call as soon as possible.
Engage Consult Online Consultation Services:
- From the homepage on our website you can click on the Engage Consult image and once registered for the service you can complete either a clinical triage or submit an administration query to us - please see our website for more information about this service.
- Darley Dale - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Winster - email@example.com
- Youlgreave - firstname.lastname@example.org
We ask our patients only to attend the Practice if you have a face to face appointment with a GP or Nurse. This will continue to ensure the safety of both our staff & patients.
- GP appointments can be requested by using the Engage Consult Online triaging service or by telephone via the Reception Team
- GP appointments are initially scheduled as a telephone consultation and if a face to face appointment is required the GP will arrange this with you.
Nursing Team Appointments:
- Nursing appointments can be requested by telephone via the Reception Team as both telephone or face to face as appropriate.
Arriving for a Face to Face Appointments:
- Please access the Practice from the rear entrance and use the intercom to speak to the Reception Team about your visit.
- The Receptionist will provide you with access to the building and you will be able to wait in our socially distanced waiting room whilst wearing a face covering.
Attendance at the Practice:
- During your attendance at the Practice it is important that you follow the Government COVID safety guidelines of socially distancing of 2 metres and wear a face covering.
- Our Clinical staff will be wearing appropriate PPE during your consultation.
- Please continue to contact The Medicines Order Line on 01246 588 860 who are open 8am until 4pm, Monday to Friday.
- Please refrain from attending the Practice to deal with administrative queries.
- For both the safety of staff and patients it is advisable to contact the Practice by telephone, Engage Consult or email for this purpose.
We ask for your understanding at this difficult time - Our staff have been and continue to be affected both directly and indirectly by COVID due to illness, demand, workloads, staff absence & isolation and are still working extremely hard to keep all our services running for you.
Take care & stay safe