First Contact Physiotherapy
The Practice is offering a new service to patients.
If you have a problem that affects your neck, back, bones, joints or muscles and you are not unwell you can now consult with a specialist Physiotherapist instead of a GP.
This gives you faster access to expert diagnosis and you'll leave with the advise and exercises you need to start tackling the problem.
The Physio can also refer you on to hospital services where necessary, order tests and write prescriptions.
Nationally, just 5% of patients choose to see a GP afterwards and 96% would recommend the service to family or friends.
Speak to a Receptionist to book your appointment.
* Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, Physio consultations are managed over the telephone*
- All soft tissue injuries, sprains, strainsor sports injuries
- Problems with muscles, ligaments, tendons or bones, eg tennis elbow, carpal tunnel syndrome, ankle sprains
- Spinal problems including lower back, mid-back and neck pain
- Spinal-related pain in arms or legs, including nerve symptoms, eg pins and needles or numbness
- Post-orthopedic surgery
- Acutley unwell patients
- Children under 16
- Medical management of rheumatoid conditions
- Women's health, antenataland post-natal problems
- House-bound patients
- Medication reviews for non-MSK conditions
- Neurological abd respiratory conditions
- Acute mental health crisis
- Patients who do not want to see a FCP