Credas Medical Flu Vaccination 2021/22 Campaign
***We have been advised of a national delivery delay of flu vaccinations***
Flu vaccination orders are placed 12 months in advance - this delay is outside of the Practices control.
Our supplier has advised us that we will experience a delay of at least two weeks, pushing our delivery date to the beginning of October.
Due to the risk of a further delay we have put our flu clinic dates/patient invites on hold until we receive assurance/guarenteed delivery date.
As soon as the Practice has a guarenteed delivery date clinics will be finalised and patient invitations issued.
Once clinics are finalised and patient invitations sent, our website, Facebook and other patient advertisement tools will be updated with full details of our campaign.
Thank you for your understanding at this challenging time
Darley Dale Medical Centre
Credas Medical 50-64 Flu Vaccination Campaign
The Practice flu campaign for patients aged 50-64 has now started.
Clinics will be available on:
- Saturday 12th December 2020
- Saturday 19th December 2020
- Saturday 9th January 2021
Clinic times are from 08:30am until 12:30pm.
Please contact your Practice to pre-book your flu vaccination on:
- Darley Dale: 01629 733205
- Winster: 01629 650207
- Youlgreave: 01629 636207
Before booking your appointment, please take time to read the patient information leaflet below:
Flublok Patient Information Leaflet
Attending a Flu Clinic:
- Please do not attend a flu clinic if you are displaying COVID symptoms
- Please arrive at the car park rear entrance at Darley Dale and the front entrance and Winster & Youlgreave.
- Please arrive on time for your appointment - patients will be seen in appointment time order not order of arrival
- You will need to wear a face covering whilst in the Practice
- There will be a socially distanced managed queue with a one-way system to support COVID guidelines
***PLEASE HELP US TO HELP YOU BY ENSURING WE HAVE AN UPTO DATE CONTACT NUMBER AND EMAIL ADDRESS***